It is used to separate metal from non-metal in waste circuit board, copper clad board, circuit board and corner material, and recover copper and resin powder.
The first breaker adopts four-axis counter-rolling type and the second breaker adopts hammer crusher. Material is crushed into powder by two-stage comminution, and then separated by air separation equipment and mirror image of electrostatic separation equipment. The production line has novel and unique structure, large production capacity and low power consumption, one feeding and multi-machine cooperation, and the whole production line is controlled by PLC. The successful development of the machine not only improves the quality of copper recovery, but also prevents secondary pollution. The recovery rate of copper in waste printed circuit boards is over 99% by separating and separating equipment, which is the first one in China.
In this production line, scrap circuit boards are crushed once and crushed twice to form a mixture of metal and resin fibre powder, and then metal and resin are separated by wind and electrostatic separation. In order to prevent dust pollution in the process of processing, a bag dust removal device was added after the wind separation process, which effectively solved the problem of dust pollution.
3. Equipment characteristics:
1. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance and low noise.
2. The whole production line is controlled by PLC to feed uniformly and coordinate operation.
3. Secondary comminution was used to make the treatment capacity reach 500 kg per hour.
4. The comminution chamber adopts circulating water to control temperature and reduce noise.
5. The whole production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust spillover.
6. Recycling system makes crushing more efficient.
7. The separation rate of air separation equipment is as high as 97-99%.
8. The efficiency of pulse dedusting equipment is as high as 99.99%.
9. High-voltage electrostatic separator makes the separation more fine and efficient, and effectively controls the loss of non-ferrous metals.
10. Pulverizing equipment is equipped with hydraulic system to facilitate the replacement of vulnerable parts and improve work efficiency.